As organizations grow, managing the cost of print, scan, copy and fax activities may be an opportunity to streamline budget allocation and cost recovery. Kayleigh job accounting solution for the small- to medium-sized business environment to help with print cost management. Organizations can track usage of their Sharp MFPs, including Lexmark™ printers, with the secured print release option to track and gather usage information across all the devices in the office.
- Job Accounting software is a cost management tool that tracks and manages print and scan jobs
- Know who and what is printed: Track print activity such as color, mono, duplex and print limits by user or department
- Charge to user, department, grant or fund allocation
- Authenticate, authorize and account print/copy/scan/fax jobs
- Manage client matter to track printing costs by project or client
- Secure print release feature to secure documents until you are ready to print
- Track print jobs to Lexmark printers with secured print release option to gather usage data across all the devices in the office.
MX-SW310: Job Accounting
Tracks print, copy, scan and fax activities on Sharp MFPs. Organizations can also track printing on Lexmark printers with secured pull print option. This allows organizations with mixed fleet of Sharp MFPs and Lexmark printers can gather usage information by Kayleigh.
MX-SW311: Pull Printing Option
Allows the job to be stored in a secure print queue rather than print immediately. The job can be printed on demand at any Sharp MFP and Lexmark printers on the network that have Kayleigh enabled. This helps to minimize waste so you can print what you need, when you need it.
MX-SW312: Client Billing Option
Makes it easy to bill back clients, cost centers and projects.
*Sharp MFP supporting OSA 3.5 and above with MX-AMX3 key.